Thursday, December 30, 2004

Into 2005, joining the mainstream kicking and screaming.

This is the first post of my first blog. If you are reading this, you are either related to me, have the great fortune to be a friend or have way too much time to kill on the net. I'd like to share my thoughts on this amazing country we live in; not because anyone wants to hear it, but because I want to say it. Time will tell if I can keep up with the posts and if anyone will really care at all. For now, I'd like to close my first post by wishing everyone a Happy New Year and a fulfilling 2005.
Bob

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well let's hear them. Thanks for the comment I my Blog. I would be interested in linking yours with mine. Tell me when your ready.

Repatriatedexpatriate

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home