Monday, January 24, 2005

Testing my ability to link.

Do not panic. This is only a test.

Well, I figured out how to add links, finally. I use MSNBC and Drudge daily at work for news breaks. I used to use Glenn Beck's site as well, 'till it was banned by our IT dept. Still not sure why.... I listen to Glenn every day, though as well as Rush, so you know where I'm comin' from. I like Glenn over Rush for the humor and less emphasis on REPUBLICAN matters as opposed to conservative ones. I like to get a feel for what the other side is saying as well, so that's why I read MSNBC and occasionally CNN, when I can stand it. I can't stand Olberman's blog or Alterman. Idiots. But Glen Renyolds, od InstaPundit usually has short but good posts. And the "Clicked" blog is excellent as well, kind of a summary of the days heavy blogging. They are both at the very bottom of MSNBC's website. I will see if I can link to them seperately in the future. Until next time, SuperFriends........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home